March 6 - Rookie Day
March 6 - 2014 Awards Banquet
March 7 - 8 - March Into Spring Show
Reservations: Gail Berghorn firstname.lastname@example.org 813-426-5707
May 22 - 24 - Memorial Day Classic
July 31 - Aug 2 - Summer Slide
visit Events for more important show info
Please remember: Both, rider and owner of horse have to be members to be eligible for Year End awards.
Sign up before March 1 and save $$
We can't do it without you and greatly appreciate your help. Please review our sponsorship options.
If you have any questions or can't find a sponsor package that fits you, please contact Tina Lucas email@example.com or 804-402-5006 to see how we can make it right for you.
"Friends of VRHA" Banner...
For a $50 donationVRHA will put your name on a banner and hang it in the arena at our shows!
Use your name, your horse's name or even your farm name.
|it's easy, order yours today!
Contact Denise Robinson
***** News Flash! *****
What this means to you as members:
- We now have only 3 VRHA shows, March-May-August.
- Of those shows, March & May, counts towards qualifying for our affiliate team, at the Southeast Affiliate Regional Championship Show in September. (23-27).
- To qualify to show for VRHA at the SE ARC (Sept.) you need to be in the top 15 plus, ties in a class or classes that you want to qualify for. To be eligible to show in at least one qualifier and have points as long as you are in top 15. Designation of the VRHA by Aug. 1st with the NRHA.
VRHA YEAR-END AWARDS
- March into Spring Show (March)
- Memorial Day Classic (May)
- Summer Slide (August)
- And new this year SERHA’s Fourth of July show
To be eligible for year-end awards you must show at 50% (4) of the (8) slates counting towards year end and both, rider and owner must be members.
VRHA has a new face!
We are currently developing a new web site and hope to be fully back up and running within the next few weeks.
We apologize for incomplete info at this time. please check on the VRHA facebook page for additional information or contact a board member if you have any questions.
New this Year by NRHA
Be sure to renew your NRHA memberships before you go to your first show of the year. Renewals made at the shows will be charged a $30.00 rush fee by NRHA (not VRHA!). For your convenience you can now sign up or renew your NRHA membership online
Your feedback is important to us!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding VRHA, please feel free to contact any board member.
Email webmaster fo web site suggestions or errors.
Rookie Day Buckle Sponsor
Star H Insurance
2014 Show Sponsors
McGee Farms Performance Horses
CW Wiley Custom Saddles
Double Run Farm
Spooks Gotta Whiz